1. It must be pointed out that it is one of our basic State policies tocontrol population growth while raising the quality of the population.
2. It is (has been) estimated that the world's population could reach 6billion by the end of the century.
3. It must be kept in mind that there is no secret of success but hardwork.
4. It can be seen from this that there is no difficulty in the world wecannot overcome.
5. As is known man is the product of labour.
6. It is a common saying that man who has a settled purpose will surelysucceed.
7. It is clear that the enemy has no desire for peace.
8. It is hard to imagine how Edison managed to work twenty hours eachday.
9. It's hard to say whether the plan is practicable.
10. There is no doubt that you will be helped by others if you have anydifficulties.
11. It seems certain that they have made a series of experiments.
12. It is said that bats have been using radar for millions of years.
13. To tell the truth , many mistakes we made could have been avoided.
14. As we know, it was not until recently that the problem was solved.
15. It must be admitted that you haven't done what you promised to do.
16. In my opinion, this computer is different from that one you saw.
17. It is certain that we have a long way to go.
18. All this shows that nothing can prevent us from reaching our aims.
19. As far as we know, it took him more than a year to write the book.
20. It has been proved that every substance, no matter what it is, is madeup of atoms.
21. It has been decided that we are going to build a railway whose basemust be completed within this year.
22. It is obvious (evident) that the success of the innovation depends onour concerted efforts.
23. To be frank, whether you like it or not, you have no other choice.
24. It is natural that one may have trouble expressing complicated ideas insimple English.
25. What is more important, the agreement they have negotiated is beingcarried out.
26. We will be successful as long as we persevere.
27. Frankly speaking, what you call the truth may not apply to thingshappening here.
28. It is true that we must redouble our efforts; otherwise we cannot catchup with the developed countries.
29. I take it for granted that they will support this idea.
I regard it as natural that they will agree to this idea.
30. In a certain sense, a successful scientist is a person who is neversatisfied with what he has achieved.
31. The oceans do not so much divide the world as unite it.
32. There is no denying the fact that the new management method has greatlyincreased the production.
33. There is no denying the fact that the new management method has greatlyincreased the production.
34. Upon hearing the unexpected news, he was so surprised that he couldn'tutter a word.
35. As the saying goes, nothing in the world is difficult for one who setshis mind to it.
36. Our goal must be attained. Our goal can unquestionably be attained.
37. Noting can prevent us from realizing the four modernizations.
38. Now in China, more and more families can afford to buy high-gradegoods, such as washing machines, TV sets, videocorders.
39. No matter how difficult English may be, you should do your best tolearn it.
40. It can be said that without knowledge of science and technology, it isimpossible to build socialist modernizations.