1. People equate success in life with the ability of operatingcomputer.
2. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made itpossible for people to live longer than in the past.
3. In fact, we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is asimportant as life itself.
4. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
5. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunitiesor promotion opportunities.
6. The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believethat this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.
7. Although this view is wildly held, this is little evidence thateducation can be obtained at any age and at any place.
8. No one can deny the fact that a person's education is the most importantaspect of his life.