Your friend from an English-speaking country will come to your city for a holiday. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
1. invite him to stay with you,
2. introduce some places to visit,
3. and give him some advice.
Some people think that spending a lot on birthday celebrations and weddings is a waste of money. But others think that it is important to the young people and the society.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Recently, your friend sent you some photos which you took with him/her when you were having a holiday together last week. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter,
1. thank him/her for sending photos to you
2. explain why your reply is late
3. invite him/her to visit and stay with you
In many families parents buy too many expensive toys to keep children occupied. Children need less time with toys and more time with parents.
What’s your opinion on this?
You are going to hold a family party and you want to invite a Canadian friend to come. Write a letter to this friend. In your letter,
1. say why you hold this party
2. explain why you invite him/her
3. tell your friend about the place for the party
Some people think it is better for people to change their career at least once in their life and do different kinds of jobs.
Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
You are currently living in a rented flat but will be moving out soon. Write a letter to the owner of the flat to thank him and introduce one of your friends to move in. In your letter,
1. thank the owner of the flat for being so nice and helpful
2. explain why you are leaving
3. introduce your friend to him
People generally know that environment is important. However, most individuals still don't take responsibility to protect the environment.
Why is this? What should be done to encourage people to protect the environment?