或：It is only if/when...that we will...
(e.g. It is only if all sides of society take their roles fully that we will achieve the society we want.)
2) As/So long as...we will be able to.../the problem is bound to...
(e.g. As long as we persist in spreading scientific knowledge among the masses, all the superstitions are bound to go out of our life.)
3) For any place that.../For anyone who...there is every/no reason/chance to...
(e.g. For any government that devotes itself to nourishing honesty among its officials, there is every reason to bid an eternal farewell to corruption.)
4) In short/brief/one word/sum, once we are on the way to..., the chance of achieving/making it will increase/grow greater/come to our advantage. A
(e.g. In short, once our country is on the way to clearing corrupt dealings out of the Party, the chance of making it will come to the people's advantage.)
5) The quotations/remarks from sb.(或The popular saying/maxim/proverb) “...” may be a better/sure cure/remedy for ...(或...sound/practical/sensible/well-weighted advice on how to...)
(e.g. The old saying “Laziness in youth spells regret in old age” may be sensible advice on how to cherish the years of youth.)
6) And worst of all/best of all, it has/will/would effect(ed) the most unfavorable/favorable change in...
(e.g. And worst of all, the official corruption has effected the most unfavorable change in the people's attitude towards the government.
7) As another severe shock (genuine comfort) to the people/society/As the most destructive/pushing effect on...(our life), it has permeated among the people/through our social soil/throughout the whole country(或has melted/penetrated into/been rooted in (the) Chinese soil (in the people's minds).A
(e.g. As the destructive effect on our nation, his heretical ideas have been rooted in many people's minds.)
8) As a(n) sensational/unexpected result of..., more and more people have come/got/begun to..A
(e.g. As an unexpected result/consequence of the patriotic education, more and more people have come to regain/restore their sense of justice.)
9) To one's greatest astonishment/delight, sth. has affected...to the point of...
(e.g. To our greatest astonishment, the corruption has affected the society to the point of threatening its political stability.)
10) The most obvious/direct result/consequence it produces/brings about is...
(e.g. The most obvious result the economic reforms have produced is the way the people live and think.)
11) With a constant/steady improvement in ...(或With the gradual worsening of...) sth. will...
(e.g. develop to one's advantage)A
(e.g. With a steady improvement in its administration, the new-born thing will flourish on Chinese soil.)
12) In (the) course of time/In a long run (the long term), sth. is more likely/believed/bound/sure to...
(e.g. In a long run, the practice of birth control is believed to do a great benefit to the future of China.)
13) In spite of the fact that...(或Although...), sth. will (not)...in our /one's assiduous/conscious/consistent efforts. A
(e.g. In spite of the fact that their is no hope of attaining the final goal at one go, this reform will be spreading far and wide in our consistent efforts .)
14) In a word, there is every/little chance/probability/possibility that. ..in time to come. A
(e.g. In one word, there is every chance that this wise move in economic construction will acquire a broader significance in time to come.)
15) Anything (anyone) that (who)...will have to...
(e.g. Those who have a strong bias against the Chinese nation (will) have to treat her with increased respect.)