Describe a time you planned for a happy event.
You should say:
what event it was;
how you planned it;
who helped you;
and explain how you felt about it.
Last month I threw my parents a surprise party on their 20th anniversary. I sat them down at the dining room, and served them a delicious meal cooked by myself.
The whole thing took me almost three hours to prepare. I planned this because in my mind, the 20th anniversary was a big deal. It took 20 years of love, affection and patience to get there, and was certainly worth celebrating.
I did this all by myself, because I wanted it to be a secret, but I did follow every step in the recipe preciously just to prevent the food getting messy，cuz my parents favorite food Squirrel Fish was like a huge challenge. So perhaps I could call my IPad the biggest helper.
As for my feelings, well, I certainly felt emotional and content. I mean, I felt a great sense of fulfillment when I saw how happy my parents were. You know, when my father gave the toast, he said how proud he was to have a daughter/son like me.
• Something you ate for the first time. 美食初体验
• An app that you think is very useful. 做菜、搜食的应用软件
• A person you would like to spend time with. 和会做菜的盆友/家人打发时间
• A large company you are interested in. 百胜(旗下品牌肯德基，必胜客，小肥羊...)
• A creative person 做菜超有创意的人
• Work in foreign country. 外国的食物让你印象深刻
• A piece of equipment. 微波炉，或者是烤箱，酸奶机，果汁机等等~