Can you be inspiring in 140 characters or less?
This year, Twitter surpassed 500 million users, and while tweets from such a large base are surely not all inspiring, we'd prefer to focus on the ones that are. So we decided to highlight the top 12 "tweetspiring" nuggets of wisdom received from our favorite Twitter users in 2012.
1. You're looking mighty good in the light that now surrounds you.
2. Dear Life, thank you for clarity, good mannered strangers, cookies, social media and the wind.
3. Most of the great ideas we have in life are born out of the fleeting moments of stillness.
4. If YOU had a "bad" day, don't worry...we all have a re-set (Button) it's called tomorrow.
5. The healthiest response to life is joy.
6. It is time to love your courage like it is the more precious gold that you've ever been given.
7. Face your deepest fear & you will see you are & always have been more powerful than it ever was.
8. Pushing ourselves to be the best is an impossible standard. But we can push ourselves, everyday, to be better than the day before.
9. Owning your agenda again is the most important thing between those who succeed and those who don't.
10. REMEMBER...always act like you're wearing an invisible crown.
11. It doesn't really matter if your glass is half empty or half full. Be thankful that you have a glass and that there's something in it.
12. People will always follow the heart much more readily than they will follow orders.