1. fast and convenient
2. informative and resourceful
3. fun and exciting
4. endless online possibilities and activities: selling or shopping, teaching and learning, banking, chatting, playing games
5. interaction with other people via chat, discussing forum, e-mail or online games
6. connecting with family members, relative, or friends far away instead of long-distance phone call
7. communicating online: more comfortable, be able to express one’s true self without the fear of people staring at them or seeing reactions to what they say
8. eliminating traditional problems of delayed information and isolation
1. It provides an escape from reality and everyday problems.
2. The internet can be addicting: keeping people from physically getting up into the outside world.
3. It decreases the amount of time people spend in face-to-face interaction, since they can easily communicate through Instant Messenger.
4. Internet crimes