complain against sb. about sth.投诉......
put up with / bear / tolerate忍受
out of one’s expectation令某人大失所望
look into / go into / investigate调查
incident / matter 事件
bad manners 不礼貌
1) I am writing to you to complain about ...
2) I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with...
3) There are some problems with the flat that I wish to bring to attention. For one thing， there is…For another，...
4) I can hardly bear /tolerate /put up with it any more.
5) I hope that the authorities concerned will consider my suggestions and improve the situation as best as they can.
6)I sincerely hope that it will review its management system， with the view to providing， better service to the public.
7) We trust that you will now consider this matter seriously and make an effort to prevent the recurrence of this kind.
8) We will appreciate your willingness to make up for the loss